Sunday, January 07, 2007

Skier Dies In Jackson Hole Avalanche

Teton County Death

By LAUREN M. WHALEY
Jackson Editor at-large, NewWest.net

Filed 1-05-07, 5:15 MST

(NW) - A 25-year-old Teton County man died Friday after being buried in an avalanche outside the boundaries of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.

Friends reported Friday night that the man was Justin Kautz of Jackson.

Friends also reported that Kautz and two friends were outside the resort's boundaries above Fat Bastard cliff, poised to jump off it for a film they were making.
(Click & Read on courtsey of New West.net)
Photo Captions & Credits: "Justin Kauntz skier, writer, artist, beach bum," courtsey of friends

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin was good friend of mine who will be greatly missed. "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
Henry David Thoreau

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin was a good friend of mine will will be greatly missed. "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
Henry David Thoreau

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin certainly sounds like the kind of guy anyone would have been real lucky to know.

--The Cowboy Times

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home